Woven polypropylene bags are quite popular because of their high usability and benefits. These bags can now be seen everywhere, for example at supermarkets, construction sites, and homes. In this article, you will know all the properties that make these bags useful. You will also get to know all possible uses of these bags.
What Are Polypropylene Woven Bags?
Polypropylene (PP) woven bags are made of polypropylene threads, i.e., synthetic polymer. These bags have many applications because they have many useful properties. Polypropylene is a synthetic polymer that is a type of plastic.
Like other synthetic polymers, PP has chains of small subunits obtained from petroleum products. This material is useful because it is lightweight yet durable. You cannot doubt the durability of polypropylene because of its strength and resistance to heat. The material resists moisture and chemicals, be it acids or alkalis.
Polypropylene has the following properties:
- High melting point
- Washable/easy to clean
- Does not conduct electric current
- Durable and unsusceptible to stress and damage
- Does not dissolve in acids. alkalis, or organic solvents
The PP woven bags contain threads or strands of PP interlaced to create sheets. These sheets then form the bags. Because they are woven, the bags have high strength and can withstand stress i.e., do not tear easily.
These bags are available in stores, and you can also shop for them online. You will find different sizes and shapes. You will also find different colors apart from white woven polypropylene bags. Some stores also print specific logos or prints on PP bags. These custom woven polypropylene bags can help businesses build their identity.
What Are the Benefits of Using PP Woven Bags?
The benefits of using PP woven bags are high durability, low weight, and recyclability. The bags are easy to clean, do not tear easily, and you can use them multiple times. These bags also protect the things inside from spoilage because they are waterproof and breathable.
- These bags have high strength and durability. You can use them roughly and still would not tear or wear out. They are also safe from heat degradation because they can withstand increased temperatures. These qualities make them ideal for transporting goods via road or other means.
- These bags do not spoil or wear after one use. Thus, you can use them many times for different reasons. It saves the cost of buying new bags. If you have old PP woven bags, you just have to clean them. The bags are washable even in a washing machine.
- These bags are lightweight. It is quite beneficial when it comes to packaging and conveyance. The bags do not add extra weight to the package. They are also easy to handle and store when not in use. Moreover, unlike jute or other materials, the bags do not gain weight due to moisture absorption.
- The polypropylene material resists water, so these bags are waterproof. You can use these bags if there is a danger of the components damaging due to moisture. The bags will protect the components from coming in contact with moisture.
- The PP bags are flexible. It is another reason why they do not tear. They can make room for bigger objects up to a certain limit. They also retain their shape once you remove the components from the bags.
- These bags are also beneficial to the environment because they can be reused. These bags are recyclable and cleanable, which makes them eco-friendly. These are better options as compared to low-strength polyethylene bags.
- The bags are woven making them breathable. It is beneficial, especially for food items such as fruits. The bags will prevent the fruits from rotting and let any moisture evaporate.
- These bags are cheap compared to other bags for bulk packaging. The reason behind the low cost is easier production. You can save on the packaging cost of your products by buying woven polypropylene bags wholesale.
What Are the Applications of PP Woven Bags?
The applications of polypropylene woven bags include packaging and transport. You can use them for packaging food and feed items, fertilizers, or construction materials. You can also use them for carrying traveling items and groceries, or for managing waste.
1. Food Packaging
Polypropylene bags are ideal for packaging food items. You can use them to pack fruits, vegetables, grains, and more. The bags are breathable and will prevent the rotting of food. Moreover, they will protect the fruits or grains from damage due to rain or moisture. Other applications include packaging spices, rice, wheat, and flour.
2. Feed Packaging
Woven polypropylene feed bags are also common. You will mostly see them in rural areas. These bags are perfect for packaging animal feed. Most pet foods at the supermarket are also available with PP bag packaging. So, if you own a food or animal feed business, these bags will increase the shelf life of products and would cost less.
3. Packaging of Agricultural Products
Most fertilizer industries also prefer polypropylene bags. Moreover, their waterproof nature makes them ideal for packaging seeds and farming chemicals.
4. Construction Material Packaging
Woven polypropylene valve bags are commonly used for packaging construction material. It includes bags for sand, cement, or gravel. You can fill these bags and then seal them to cut the loss of material. Since they are woven some construction site workers also use the bags for sieving purposes. They are also helpful in temporarily maintaining seepages.
5. Collection of Waste
You can also use these bags for collecting waste. The bags are available in different sizes so you can contact large woven polypropylene bags suppliers. Large bags are suitable for collecting waste as they will help manage larger quantities of garbage. You can buy these bags for your home or business.
6. Traveling or Daily Use
Small woven polypropylene bags are handy for traveling. These bags can protect the delicate items of your luggage from water. The bags are waterproof so you can use them for your gadgets. You can also use these bags for daily use, for example, carrying groceries from the store to home.
After reading all benefits and applications of PP woven bags, you can decide if they are suitable for you. Afterward, you can buy wholesale bags for your business and save money.